Gucci Horsebit 1955 bucket bag Brown leather
Stimulated with the aid of archival designs, gucci horsebit 1955 bucket bag unifies the authentic info first introduced over six decades ago with a modern-day spirit, highlighting the horsebit. part of gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar layout has been established as one of the maximum unique factors a few of the house symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. the hardware is paired with a current mix of substances and hues, combining the house's gg canvas with textured white leather.
- Brown textured leather-based backside with a vintage impact
- Authentic gg canvas top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product consists of leather made via an opportunity chrome unfastened tanning system, decreasing the environmental footprint as compared to conventional methods.
- Horsebit element
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22' drop
- Drawstring closure
- Weight .5kg approximately
- Small length: 8.7' w x 9.eight'h x 4.7'd
- Manufactured in italy